Terms and Conditions
NOTE: VAT will be added to the above charges at the appropriate rate.
1. CLI provides an online Debt Collection Letter Service for the recovery of international debts.
2. The Client can use the service online to chase debts which are payable and have not reached the relevant statute of limitation (Law of the contract applies).
3. The Client will provide CLI with the details of the Debtor (full name and address) and the specific information relating to the debt, by completing the online form after purchasing the letter so that it can be added to the basket.
4. The Client takes full responsibility for the accuracy of the information supplied on the online form which will appear on the letter CLI send to the debtor.
5. The Client needs to pay for the service by credit or debit card using the Streamline/Worldpay payment page. If no payment is made, no letter will be sent. Once payment is made, no refund will be available.
6. These Terms & Conditions shall apply every time the Client uses the service.
7. The Client shall indemnify and keep CLI indemnified from and against any action, costs, claims, loss, damage, liabilities and expenses which CLI may incur arising from or in connection with the provision of the Service.