Terms and Conditions
1. CLI provide a full international debt collection service
2. All our clients receive a copy of our current T&Cs when signing our service agreement
3. Clients provide CLI with the data relating their debtor(s) and with the specific information relating to the debt(s)
4. Clients take full responsibility for the accuracy of the information supplied to CLI whether this information is submitted by completing an online form on this website or by any other means
5. Clients using our International Letter Before Action Service need to pay for the service by credit or debit card using the payment page at the end of the ordering process. If no payment is made, no letter will be sent. Once payment is made, no refund will be available.
6. Clients shall indemnify and keep CLI indemnified from and against any action, costs, claims, loss, damage, liabilities, and expenses which CLI may incur arising from or in connection with the provision of the service.